Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year 2013

Wishing you all a Happy 2013 New Year before continued for my midterm exam revision!

Yes! Just came back from momi's friend steamboat party just now, and I drunk right now! Ok. Not DRUNK, I don't even drink half a cup!!!!

I felt so hot and steam after drinking that, and it was a Japanese plum wine. It's nice! Anyway, mommy ended asking Kenny (momi friend son) send me home. Too bad! I can't drink much wine!!!

They laughed at me so loudly just now T____T

Both of us (momi and I) turned RED after drink half a cup of wine. Failed to the mx!!!!!!


Anyway!!! HAPPY 2013, and wishing you all have a nice year onward.

PS: I'm sick right now, and gonna face the note later. Can I do it? Emmmm...


Last post of the year, I'll write next year. See you <3 p="p">

No comments:

Post a Comment