Monday, September 14, 2009

Necessary??

Is it necessary to express the feeling of stress?

I am wondering…

My sis keeps asking me the same questions which make me dizzy.

“Why I am so free, why I have no stress, but “somebody” feel stress?”

When I am busying and feel stress, do you know it?

I didn’t express it, doesn’t mean I have no stress,

It is simply because I don’t feel to express it

Although I had tried to convey out, but it seem like doesn’t help at all…*sincere talk*

So I choose to shut my mouth and do whatever I can to solve it….

Maybe,

some people do express,

However, I think it is just a burden for people who close to you…

Agree with me?

Perhaps,

I am too pessimistic, I guess....

......................................

.................................................

........................................

..................................

............................

I admit……=[

No comments:

Post a Comment