Friday, September 4, 2009

Fun "party"

Woohoo~
To “special” girl today, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!! WISH YOUR DREAM COME TRUE….Do you love the “party” and the special gift? *laughing*

Today is Friday people!! Yahoo!! We celebrated the “special” girl birthday today. What is so special about her? Erm…firstly, she is the birthday girl; secondly, she is the only one who wore GREEN in colour, special right? *laughing*

To give her a surprise “party”, the rest of us wore the PM1516 limited addition T-shirt without telling Shin Yi the birthday girl. It is rather excited, because we need to wear this T-shirt without the notice of her. *evil laugh*



This T-shirt was created by JJ Ho, pretty nice right
I love it so much...
ROCK pm 1516!!! On my way..............



We meet each other about 12pm, went to KFC before she arrived and set up all the things. When she arrived, it is our time to light up the candle…..Opps!! HAS ANYONE BRING LIGHTER IN? All of us was finding for lighter, asked many people who came and even the waitress. It is damn embarrassing, because Shin Yi need to blow the candle without any light…*laughing*

The chocolate cake without lighting up the candle...(because of some problem, we didn't light up the candle)


After the birthday girl listen to our “wonderful” voice, time to let her to cut her chocolate cake. *it is not that kind of chocolate cake* and pick up the candle using her mouth!! It is so funny….
Since there is no space to put another photo, I had decided to skip the part that birthday girl pick up the candle by using her mouth.....

Shin yi and I taking photo with the chocolate cake and the surprise present!!! yapee!!
Do you love my present?? *laughing*


Later than, we went to the counter and ordered some food since our stomach keep grumbling. I ordered the snack pack with ORIGINAL chicken!! I have made a BIG mistake as I had ordered the wrong flavor. It is rather dry and tasteless...ish!!!
The tasteless chicken...I don't like it!!! Hate it!! Ish.....ish.....ish.....


We had done regular stuff as usual such as talk as loud as we can, laugh as big as we can, tease each other, play, eat, take photo and Shin yi have a talk for us...*evil laugh* I had forced her to do so....… we even plan to play truth or dare, but since there is no bottle or card for the game, we decided to go Jusco play ground to have fun.
Group photo...
Opps...why there is one special person who wore green in colour??
*laughing* That was The "special" girl a.k.a birthday girl today!!!

Jusco play ground reminds me a bunch of memory with Miss Miki…the first time play with Miki in the Jusco play ground, it is rather fun. We had captured lots of photo with her, I will upload if I get the photo ok?

Ok! Back to topic, we went Jusco play ground to have fun. I had played racing car with Yun chee, Eugene and Shin Yi. It is so fun. Besides that, we even battle basket ball with JJ ho. That was so fun. Eugene and I had got 148 point for the game, pretty good har. However, Yun Chee and I just got 50 point!! Fail man @. @
Token token!!! Let go and play using these tokens.....
Happy~~

We went for shopping later on, play again!! *laughing* we went home about 3.30pm...That was the end of Shin Yi birthday “party”. Shin Yi, are you happy for your birthday “party”?

Today was full of laughter…I am so happy..yapee!!

This is the special present from me!!!!
Guess what is it??
Answer given......
...........................................
.....................................................
.........................................
...................................
.....................*laughing*
It is my BIG kiss....*chu*
Shin yi, do you like it??
I am so creative right? *evil laugh*


PS: I am tired to wait for the video to upload, as a conclusion NO video for my post!!! I am sick of waiting !!!! *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment