Thursday, November 17, 2011

A good day with a good NEWS and good food!!

Yo!


GOOD NEWS ALWAYS COMES IN LAST MINUTES!

I was going to give up on the application for the internship which I’d interviewed last few weeks, but then something miracle happened! You can never give up anything in your life!

I’d an offer from that company, and it is quite a big company! Congratulation to myself…

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Miracle happened when I’m rushing for my Advance Taxation class, and it is in a sunny day. While I was listening to the lecture, someone rang me!

Me: Hello *almost whispering*
The person on the other side: Hello, can I speak to Kang XX (which is my name)?? *super soft spoken voice*
Me: Can you hold on for a moment *whispering*
HR Manager: Hello, sorry for disturbing you, we are here offering you the internship, would you like to accept??
Me: *shocking* you mean I GET THE OFFER FOR INTERNSHIP?
HR manager: Yes! We are offering you, so would you like to accept?
Me: *still shocking and do not what to response* Can I response you by 2pm? Coz I’m….mmm…. lecture class….. So….can I?
HR manager: alright! We need to settle by today.
Me: Ok!

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Well, I’m still in a shocking mood right now, and wondering why they choose me as their internship. I felt so grateful after they had offered me a job!

A good day with great news!!!

And GOOD FOOD as well!

This is my lunch on the other day when I went for interview, and yes I felt so lucky after accept the phone call from the company, thank GOD! I get an OFFER!

Anyway, this is XO Fried Fish head noodle with milk (XO 炸鱼头米粉)! The famous dish in Cheras, Selangor. it located at at Jalan Manis 7, Cheras, and the location was quite weird as the place was in a small tunnel (lorong) of a flat building, and many people stayed at the flat. I saw many children playing around in that place, and surprisingly I saw a mini market just located at there with a little boy as helper.


It is quite an odd place!



a big bowl of XO Fried Fish Head noodle with milk RM7.00

The taste is awesome, and this is the yummiest I tasted in Selangor. The sourness of the soup with fried fish is an awesome combination, and the noodle taste just like the soup. The noodle has fully absorb the sourness of the soup, and it makes me feel appetite after tasting it!


Address:
Jalan Manis 7, Taman Segar
Batu 6, Cheras 56100 KL.
017-309 8339

Business hour : 7.30am - 3.30pm (Monday to Sunday)

Closed on every 1st and 3rd Monday of the month

Environment :
Service          :
Food              :
Price              :


No comments:

Post a Comment