Friday, December 24, 2010

Santa Claus is coming to town

Yeah!
 SANTA CLAUS IS COMING TO TOWN.

Today is Christmas eve, I'll be going to Selangor to celebrate Christmas with my family. *happy*

I've nothing to do today, so I on my laptop, and checked for something new to watch, and I found He's beautiful. Since everyone was so in love this drama, so I watched for not-to-be-outdated among my friend, but then I addicted! I really in love with this drama, every guy in this drama are sooo handsome!! OMG! Why Malaysia guy are not so handsome one??? (no offence please)

 He's beautiful 原来是美男啊- the nicest korea drama (as what Ting said)

The first guy -tae king, He is so damn cool and steady one! But sometimes funny...

The 2nd guy which is the guy I like the most -shin woo! OMG! He is soooo charming...why he is not the main character?? WHY? TELL ME WHY?? I'm soooooo in love him!! Korea guy is sooo charming.

 3rd guy Jeremy- the funniest guy among them. He is also the slowest among them.. WAHAHA...Cute guy indeed!

Well anyway, I just started to watch this drama, ( I'd watch 4 episodes) I'll watch until the end of it!! *evil laugh*

Ok, I'll update my Christmas celebration with tomo and Wang or probably just a brief only....
 The present we prepared for exchange!

WHO WILL GET MINE???

Ya, I already told what, I will briefly write only! WAHAHAHA.......
Stay tuned, babe!

PS: I'm going to KL in 2 hours time, gonna update soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment