Sunday, June 2, 2013

Random Update: It's time to the real world!

Hello!

As what you can see in the title, I'm going to face to real world tomorrow. I'm kind of moody yesterday after I stepped out of the LRT nearby my house, and the first thing uncle asked was what wrong with me. Ha!

I seriously no mood for new work because all my colleague was too "excited" to tell me about my first job ever. Should I be happy? Emm...

I went to my cousins' aunty today, and the following conversation is what we talked about.

Andrew: Hey! Long time no see! What have you been those few months? Holiday?
Me: Yeah! Long time no see! How are you? Yeah.. Having long holiday, and tomorrow going for work. T___T
Andrew: Work?
Lydia: Yeah! The real world type!
Andrew: Oh..
Lydia: ......Yeah!

After few minutes, he looked at me...

Lydia: ......... *wondering what he was looking at*
Andrew: Emmm.. I think.... your eyes look darker! What happened?
Lydia: OMG! Is it? Sleep late maybe!?
Andrew: So.. what you have done in that holiday?
Lydia: Emm.. No idea! T___T

Alright! I admit I played too much few months ago. Sigh! I'm going to face the real world.

And you know what, this little boy asked me to describe my first day to him after tomorrow, and he laugh so loud some more. So bad of him! And he asked me to sleep well in case my darker circle appeared again!

>.<

Anyway, good luck for me tomorrow.

Will update you guys my little room. FIY, no pink in this room. Teehee!



No comments:

Post a Comment