Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Snapshots

I wanted to do a snapshots post for months, but my passion on doing it was gone after planning it. In fact I'm lazy to do anything in my holidays! I'm rather nerd in my room this few days, and reading all sort of story book. Nerdy me!

However, I’d planned to snapshot on my souvenirs by my friend and sis.
The first sourvenir was from me (Well, this is rather strange to give self souvenir, but I likey)!
Sticky candy from Pavillion. I'm not that nerd anyway ( it is kind of vexed I know, but I need to explain why I have this candy right?), I went to KL, and have a one day trip with Viki and Jennifer!

P.S: I'll write an entry about that soon.

Take 1
Take 2
Take 3 (with flower)

Which shoot do you love it?

I got bored to shoot with the candy I bought, then I changed my target to my story books!
A gift?

Take 2

The gifts inside the box! 3 cute storybook indeed!

Take 3

Then I used my baby pink camera to compare with the bulky Nikon DSLR. It has the different between DSLR and Baby pink! Opps...

And I'd discover a pretty cool function on Baby pink, it can be like this!!! I never thought of using this function since the very first I bought baby pink, but I used it today!

Souvenir from my sis - Chocolate with alcohol!
She bought in Singapore! I felt so excited to try it.
 And a souvenir from Shinyi
She bought it for us when she travel to China on CNY! Thank you!
I haven't try it anyway..

and some CNY decoration!


Lime and ice lemon tea packet drink!

Ha!
How my job of shooting?
In fact I need more practice. Practice makes perfect! I'll make another snapshot entry with my dog-Nicky!

PS: I was craving for Panasonic Lumix GF2. The function was damn cool, and I hope I get one! ( Ok, I know I'm dreaming, but no harm to dreaming right? *evil laugh*)



No comments:

Post a Comment