Friday, September 24, 2010

Wordy post!

Just finish reading Princess Ting's blog, and knew that she will be back on this coming Dec. *OMG* I can't wait to see her right now, it's been two months she went to Sabah to further her studies. Although she went for two months, but our friendship were still the same coz we were chit-chat via MSN and Facebook when we are free, that's the way to enhance friendship! Thank MSN and Facebook for being here with us, if not I wouldn't be chit-chatting with Princess Ting again!

Well, the reason I called her as Princess Ting is because..... (ok I should keep it as secret, I promised)

All MMU-ians were having their final exam these days including me, Jennifer and Shin of coz, so less update on blog and even my facebook. Thus, I didn't have the chance to chit-chat with Princess Ting and Princess Bee ( she also have exam right now at UTar). I miss those days we went to Penang together, when I look back all the photo being captured for that particular 5 days, I start to miss those days. Those days were the most memorable day I had in my life. I miss tomodachi already....

All of this linked to our high school memories, those days was our memories, and it is still fresh for me. In fact, we still talk about those funny and "sampated" moment while we were chit-chatting, I never forget how our class can be so crowded with people, and those “Kaki- kaki” jokers made our class always lighted with laughter, and even other classes were attracted by those "kaki-kaki" joker, remember?

The lizard, guitar, teachers, friends, haters, table and chair, baju kurung though I didn't wear it, Parlimen trip, exam sessions, angmo, and talkative us (always talk non-stop as if we were leaving each other soon). Those were the things happened in our high school life, I miss those especially the lizard! *laughing*

I always wish to go back to 17 years old, where all those STSD-ians still in Melaka and having laughter with us. I just wish to....

All of them were in the University, no longer be in Melaka now, I just got to see them when they have their semester break. T.T Some even further their studies at oversea, how can I contact with them? *facebook*v When will be the full gathering of our class? I'm wondering.....

Well, this is quite emo post, sorry...

PS: Princess Ting, you make me feel think of our those day memories! T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment