Tuesday, February 19, 2013

When in Korea: Nami Island

I'm back here to continue a proper Korea trip blog post.

After part 1, part 2 and part 3, we went Nami Island. Basically Nami Island is where a Korea drama "Winter Sonata" filmed at. 
The scene where Bae Yong Joon and Choi Ji Woo are hugging each other in Nami Island. However, we went there in beginning of Autumn, the scenery was not as beautiful as what we watched in the drama.

 The map of Nami Island!

 Family photo taken by our tour guide! The scene where "Winter Sonata" filmed at.

Beautiful maple leaf on the tree, and I took some back for Tomo.

 Nice compressed glass bottle on the glass wall.

Reflection from Nami Island mirror, and spot the little girl looking at me. I bet she is thinking what I'm doing. Madly cute.

The red bean bun stall, and look at what they used to heat up the bun!! It's so traditional, I heart!

And the bun is right inside the wooden wok, and the taste is so delicious. Not so sweet and the red bean is so delicious.

I was really enjoying the bun with three of them and I almost finish eating without sharing, coz it is really delicious. Both of them love the bun as well, and asking for more.

Another Winter Sonata scene

 The herb house. They sell lots of herb products.

Pottery in Nami Island. We may learn this at there, but due to time consuming, we decided not to try on. Sorry pottery!

 The famous breast feed mother in Nami Island. Everyone is capturing the photo of it, including me!

 Beautiful scenery in Nami Island.

Photo of Winter Sonata. This drama makes the place so famous until we need to wait for every photo session. =.=lll
 L.O.V.E

Another famous scenery is their ginkgo tree. It turned yellowish in the middle of Autumn, and another sadness for that trip. I promised i'll go there again someday!!!!!!!!

 The model squirrel. It will stay still whenever we captured it's photo. Madly cute.

 Jun Jie, the model squirrel and I. Mad cute!

The photo is showing how beautiful the place is whenever it is in the middle of Autumn and winter time. How sad! T_____T


 They make this rubbish bin using the recycled aluminium cans!

Another scene of Winter Sonata where both of them kissing each other (the arrow). I love Bae Yong Joon and Choi Ji Woo but I've no chance to snap the photo with their statue because we are running out of time T_________T Another sad case in Nami Island. And people keep rushing to snap photo with them!!!!

 Taken by my uncle

 Another photo with a stone! I bet there is a meaning of it.

The wishing tree! I wanted to write something on that tree, but ferry has arrived! 3rd sad case in Nami Island! However, I really have fun at Nami Island as we were walking and eating ice-cream and buns around the place. And I've picked some maple leaf too! So happy to give Tomo a nice souvenir. 

Well, that's the end of my trip to Nami Island. In my opinion, I think it is worth to go in the middle of Autumn  or winter because you got to see nicer scenery and the drama was filmed in Winter time.

Anyway, it is still a nice trip for me. Teehee! 

No comments:

Post a Comment