Monday, September 25, 2023

DEAR BLOG: 2023

Dear blog, 

It's been another year of hiatus. Imma forgot to update throughout the year. 

2023 is a wonderful post covid year. 
Travelling is a thing for everyone now. 

I have been starting to travel quite often this year and cross quite a number of to-do-list of my life.
Early of the year, March 2023 I went Rishikesh, India for Yoga International Event 2023 and hike Kedarkantha summit (12,500 feet) with my yoga teacher, Faye. 

The trip was a fruitful one, at least I crossed one of my to-do-list, hiking to the summit. My plan was to hike Kota Kinabalu, but couldn't make it, so yeap! Here I go for Kedarkantha summit. To be honest, I was quite pissed off with one of the member during the hike, because she was the best hiker and I am the beginner. But then, I still achieve my goal and Imma so proud of myself. 

Never give up on your dream, no matter how painful and difficult your journey is. 

Here am I and snow mountain of Kedarkantha! 
And this is the first time I saw snow! Love it to the max!

Stayed in this tent for a night. It's freezing cold! -10 celcius but worth the cold.

Best experience ever and thinking to join Kota Kinabalu hike if I have the chance to do so. If you ask me what have I prepare for the hike, I would say regular exercise helps a lot although my teammate for the hike gonna kill me of me being too slow for the hike. Sorry peeps! 

Another trip of mine was SOLO TO TAIWAN for HEBE's concert!
This was quite a big move for me. I never ever think me being the always-lost-in-direction girl can have a peaceful solo trip to Taiwan. My initial plan was to have a concert experience in Taiwan someday of my life, then this concert came through like few weeks after I have the strong thought of it. LAW OF ATTRACTION WORKS peeps! Like wow! How this could happened in few weeks time and Daphne has been telling me to join her Taiwan trip in August this year. What a coincident lah!

I still remember how cool it is to clock in to the website and get my ass down for this ticket. I was really chillax on this, no stress (Ok.. I did stress when I finally went in to the website and I couldn't get one of the date I wanted which is when SHE was on the stage day DAMN IT!) and here I click and here and I got it. WTH! That's like freaking 3 minutes to get everything on! I whatsapp Daph and told her IMMA GOING TO TAIWAN ON THIS THIS DATE! WTH THIS IS LAW OF ATTRACTION FOR SURE!

Here goes the first SOLO trip of mine. Pretty peaceful and chillax one. I went to places that I never got to visit from last trip and to be honest I got impressed on food selection in this trip. I wasn't a food person when come to trip and Taiwan food (no offend) was not my type. Sorry Taiwanese, I know you will curse me for sure. But yeap! Not fancy on their food especially their fried food and oyster fried to be exact! The texture and everything just not right for me. 

However, some of their food impressed me this time, for example their train bento was good for me and their Japanese restaurant was a boom too! Dessert wise I prefer their taro ice! 


My first time in 擎天刚,阳明山

As you can see the weather was quite cloudy that day but I am so lucky that it rains after I'd finished my hike! So grateful.


Jiufen! 

Imma damn shameless setting the camera at anywhere just for a nice picture. I don't care and I love this moment! 

The dark cloud doesn't stop me from setting up my phone for a picture!

Love!

My favourite taro and I would say this is the best with the bestest view ever!
Hot and cool at the same time. 

The train Bento. 

I regret not to try other flavour before heading back Malaysia. 
So nice and worth it!

By the way, I am standing at this Flip Flop Hostel with a bunch of ladies from different countries. Quite an experience. People are so nice with me and send me small gift whenever they checked out from the room. Glad to experience this kind of hostel for few days before heading to a proper hotel room.

 And you can guess how happy I am with the view at 擎天刚

A day tour with these bunch of people. They are basically all from Hong Kong, Malaysia and Singapore. Is a great experience to have a day tour with them and I am kinda chillax all the way. No rushing here and there. Our tour guide also served us well with her loud voice and sense of humor.

I am loving SOLO trip after this trip. It's like I am really resting and no rushing all the time. I did not really plan through the week but somehow I enjoy every moment of it. The people I met, the food I ate and the scenery/places I went. It's just a great experience. 

Anyway, I catched two birds with one stone, SOLO and Concert trip. It was really damn nice!

Looking forward to my year end trip with Shin and my family. 

Hong Kong and Danang here I come. 

More updates (hope so) will be on.... If I still remember I have a blog on this.

Teehee!

Love,
Lydia.









No comments:

Post a Comment