Thursday, March 7, 2019

Dear BLOG| International Woman Day!

Dear Blog,

I'm back!

Trying to blog as frequent as possible to all these alive. Blog this while waiting for my porridge to cook was the best thing ever *sniff sniff* smell good I must say. 

Anyway, tomorrow is International Woman Day and office was so Ganho, all the woman gets purple scarf!

 Like this!

First time had this kind of celebration (I mean celebration that I involve with full heart, no complains and everyone was happy about it) with all the colleagues laughing around with all the hair style in!

Me and my neighbour were wondering why there were noises at the other side of the office, then is our side that making all kind of noises.

I can see all the girls were so excited about it and the guys were like Oh please!!!! *rolling eyes* HAHAHAHAHA! They can't even relate to all these *shy*.

Then, one of colleague came over and helped us to style with our scarf!

Tadaaaa! Ok, just laugh as much as possible and I know I totally weird here with this purple scarf! It's not my style at ALL!!

So fun to had this photo session and I'm waiting for the pictures that we took together *teehee*.

Okay! Go off now for my porridge. HANGRY!!!

XOXO
Lydia 

No comments:

Post a Comment