Monday, March 25, 2019

Dear BLOG| Endless restless weeks

Dear Blog,

It's time to back on track after every hustle and hoo-haa here and there. So, last three weeks were my sis's wedding ceremony, and yes! It's like a whole month celebration month and finally we got to take a rest and back on to our daily life again!

No, I am not going to blog about her wedding yet as all those pictures were under process (so called the cameraman works), then your question will be what you gonna blog about then? JUST A RANDOM ONE FIRST!

Although this was my sister's wedding day, everyone of us were really excited about it. All of us including my close family members were getting all kind of clothing, prepare for their make up appointment, their dresses and I am also trying to be pretty once in my life time for my sis's wedding.

Exciting!

Nonetheless, I was really tired of all these celebration, excited is one thing, but getting all these done was pretty a big project I would say. We are just like a manufacturing process, one down, wastage created! It is pretty crucial for every part of the process, from getting guest list to guest seating place to registration and etc. I am really giving up (FYI, I was just being her bridesmaid and registration person) on all these, tiring and challenging. We also jokingly said we shall embrace the challenge together, but no joke, this is pretty challenging my GOD!

Calming the guest is one thing but getting more complaint from others was a big deal, BUT Sis and BIL had done a great job (although there are pretty much hoo-haa when serving the guest, but we are all good!). Everyone was really happy with the dance floor and etc. but I would say getting married is really a big thing and GETTING A WEDDING DINNER MAKES A LOT OF DIFFERENCE! I will just say no by getting a wedding dinner (But we wouldn't know the future hmmmm).

Besides, by asking for help, you will know who are the one that always support you no matter what had happened. The one that care will always care for you, vice versa, the one that "care" don't always care you when you are in a situation for help. Life goes on.. Hard times will always reveal true friend and only those who care will hear you when you're quiet. This is what I get the thought of after getting involved in my sis's wedding and I kinda grateful that they aren't my friend and when they are I will make sure they know what they had done.

Anyway, they have embrace the challenge and everything goes well and end well. That's a great gathering with ma families and friends and my NANNY! I will talk more about her in my next post (I bet I talked about her last time and she is a great person and love us very much as a kid and now.)

I love you and thank you.

PS: Will blog about Sis's wedding when I get all the pictures. Teehee!

Some of the selfie we took.

 New friend found - Jia Yi a bit cool type!


XOXO
Lydia

No comments:

Post a Comment