Monday, April 30, 2012

Just not to let my blog look boring

It sound like I'm going to write something interesting in this small space, so let me think of anything can brighten your day. Emmm...

I've nothing to share with you guys coz my life was way too boring at here, I mean my daily routine was so boring, which mean the moment i woke up from my bed, my life is so boring, waking up early in the morning, having some lovely breakfast from my aunt and popo (my cousin's lovely grandma), studying for exam, watching tv with gong gong (cousin's grandpa), waiting for my cousin to come back from school, having lovely lunch time with them, watching cartoon (*kind of*), studying again, playing, watching tv.... basically it is just watching television and playing with my cousin (without study). I'm such a failure, I must say.

Popo, aunt, cousin and I  went to their nearest market in the morning every weekend without failure, and this is the fun thing to do every weekend coz we will meet all sort of people, and they are very friendly. However, one thing that make me sad is that some sellers were thought I'm their maid or servant or babysitter. One day when we were walking to a stall to buy some bread, and the bread seller was like hey! lei qian zuo ya go yan ah? (In cantonese) literally mean you hired a maid? The moment I heard it, I felt so hurt. Am I that old or am I look like a maid? WTH! However, my aunt had  explained to the bread seller later that. 

Another case happened when I bring my cousin to school, a Chinese mother bring along her daughter who has a name of Yong Qi (The name was just like one of the name from a drama- huan zhu ge ge), and she was so friendly. After she end the conversation with my aunt, she hurt me by asking how many child do I have. I was so shock that I'm almost cry out (alright, just make story exaggerated so that it is interesting ok?), but I know she is not purposely do that coz people mostly went there just to bring their child to school, so she though I was sending my "kid" to school everyday. How sad is that? Am I look that old to be a mother? Am I really look that bad? I was wondering. I should dress up properly the next time, but who has the mood to dress so properly in the morning? emmm... there might be someone..

Stop here, and switch to the new topic (my mind change very quickly when come to blogging)
Do you realise that I didn't put more photo in these few posts? Yes or no?
This is due to my laziness, and I did have some photo to show you guys.....*wait for a moment* Alright! I should find at least one interesting photo to make this post interesting.. wait for minute please.

*finding a photo in Facebook right now*

Anti-paparazzi 

Is this interesting? 
This was the moment when I'm hanging out with Jennifer, Shin and Viki, and we'd came out this idea out of boredom to draw on our hand.

There are many few photo which are quite funny, but I'm so lazy to save it in this computer (uncle's computer to be exact). I'll share it after my exam done. I promised *pinky promise*

PS: I'm going to organic farm next month, and it is organised by cousin's school. The schedule was quite fun, and I got to make a DIY teddy bear house in DIY teddy bear shop ..(something like that) I'm freaking excited to go right now, and my cousins were so happy that they mentioned every single day just to remind us not to forget it. 

PSS: My trail exam result out, thank god I passed! 

PSSS: I'm so tired right now, tomorrow gonna be a tiring day. 

Sweet dream






No comments:

Post a Comment