Friday, December 26, 2008

My Christmas Present


My Christams Present from my brother....


dang...... this is the present....cute...


while taking photo, my brother and i play play......
my brother and i.....

jingle bell, jingle bell, jingle all the way.....
This song remind me something..When i am a kids, my mom used to buy us christmas present. The present was wrapped beautifully and she will put those present beside our bed.When we woke up we will open the present,and she will said those present were gave by santa...that so funny right? but we know that those present is a gift from my mom....
This year was so surprise because my brother brought us present....long time did not get christmas present...that was so shock....thank bro......the present was so cute..like it so much....

No comments:

Post a Comment