Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My birthday cake.....







This is my 18th birthday cake, some people said that if a person turn 18 they are adult...is it true? ya i think so, but as long as u are mature enough even though you are 14 o 15 u also can act like an adult, right?




This year my birthday was so fun and many of my friend wish me at midnight, that was so touching. I had this birthday cake on the 15 (although my birthday is on 17 of dec) , it is blueberry cheese cake...(my sis favorite cake) thank you to my uncle who bought this cake for me.that cake was so delicious. yummy yummy....




oh ya,my birthday present from my coursemate was so shock, it is because they gave something that i wanna buy for so long....thank you very much..love u all so much...




I have 1 more hr to celebrate my birthday....


i want to end up my writing by saying thank you to all my friends and happy birthday to me..*swt*

No comments:

Post a Comment