Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Dear BLOG| Nonsense

Hello!

In previous post, I mentioned about the lock down in our country, ok I shall rephrase it to movement control order a.k.a MCO. So, today is the 7th day of MCO and I bet most of them were still in a what the hell mode, but people without this, the incident will get serious and everyone will be in trouble.

Please be patience!

Anyway, I have not bored during this MCO coz I'm still working at home LOL, but this is way to safe than working in the office that full of contact from others. I'm not saying my colleagues infected or what lah (choi!) but we shall always practice social distancing during this period, 1 meter from everyone while talking or contacting. Good deal?

I wish it will all good by now.

1518 cases and 14 death up to 23 March 2020, virus you are unwanted, please go!

Thank you.

xoxo
Lydia

No comments:

Post a Comment