Wednesday, January 1, 2020

DEAR BLOG| 2020

2020 a new begining and things happened!

I got really bad 1st day of 2020. 

First of all, my friend got injured during countdown and all of us were in the emergency ward for the glue stitches. 

Secondly, my house was broke in by robbery! wth! I can't imagine what the hell is going on now. All my things were back at home and I couldn't think of anything that are not pricey!

I was really angry of this incidence and I just couldn't blame anyone. I do not have anyone to express my feeling of lost now. Cry is the only solution? Why on earth I could only cry to bed for this kind of things. I was really angry, I very angry, angry that I couldn't even stay at home for that mess, I'm angry, I couldn't even check what I had lost. I'm angry that I couldn't even express my feeling at all. I'm angry that I still blaming others when come to this. I'm angry, I have no idea why this happened to me. 

What had just happened to me? I simply start to hate myself of not expressing myself truly. 

I will lost my cash, but most importantly my memories in that camera. What on earth had happened and i still in the midst of stunning. 

Why!???

Anyway, I know everything happened for a reason and this might be a lesson for me of simply taking things for granted. I'll learn the lesson and be grateful and contented of what I have currently and more in the future. 

Update from mom: Everything was still in place, nothing lost, only some of the minor things which we are super lucky of not losing precious things. 
I'm super grateful now!

2020 is a big and challenging start for me but I'll embrace the challenge and be a better person. Although thing happened in different way that I did not predict, but I believe with all the positive vibes, things will go in a smooth way in the future. Be grateful and contented, be love and nice. And to myself, do not change to fit in to a situation/environment, still be myself no matter what happen. Trying to someone that people wish you to be will not makes you happy. Remember this!

Resolution of 2020:
1. Be a better person no matter what happen, be nice to people even though you are not treated well.
2. Never ever blame people for treating me bad coz everything happened for a reason.
3. Travel as much as possible (Self note: Strike off your buckle list)
4. Reading makes you perfect, read more!
5. Keep fit which I think this will brought forward to next year too hehehe
6. Be grateful anf contented of what I have now, don't envy because it might hurt others 

That's it for ma resolution.

Welcome 2020 and Thanks 2019 for giving me such wonderful year with high and low moment. 

I love you.
Countdown day before Yenny got hit by firework.

Selfie while waiting for others to arrive

Xoxo 
Lydia 

No comments:

Post a Comment