Monday, May 6, 2019

DEAR Blog| Mom will always be Mom

Hello!
I am back again talking about my thoughts.
Mom will always be mom no matter how old your child be. I was having lunch with my colleagues at the pantry and one of my colleague aka neighbour brought her own food today and she claimed that is from her mom.

The thought of mom came to my mind. She is a a mom of two and a sweet lady who always roll eyes on me when seeing me doing some stupid things. She judge and laughed non stop on my silliness but one thing I'm glad that she was my neighbour (She is just sitting right behind me and we always joke around like nobody). I used to do some stupid thing such as saying I love you to my plant so that the power of laws of attraction work, talking stupid thing to her and she will judge and roll her eyes thoroughly. HAHAHA! 

I guess this is how Daphne has influenced me to be so stupid and at the same time feel so fun for it. Thanks Daph if you happened to read my blog. 

Anyway, back to the topic of mom always be mom. So, we were having lunch and my neighbour was proudly announced that her meal was prepared and packed nicely by her mom. Another manager of mine also had mom's home cooked (nicely packed as well). Just think about it, your mom will always treat you as a kid whenever wherever you are, and you will always take for granted. 

Life as a mom was very difficult, especially when kid like me who always had grumpy face. I am sorry coz resting bitch face was my signature but I always try to compensate my wrong by saying something nice again. That's me, regret after doing anything bad HAHA!

That's it for my short thought.

I love you
I am sorry
Please forgive me
Thank you

xoxo
Lydia

No comments:

Post a Comment