Friday, October 26, 2018

DEAR BLOG | Truly happiness!?

Hello!

Another day of another kind of life I had!Chilling and having flu still, can you please go away?I was wondering what makes me so sick nowadays. I was so proud of myself being the healthy baby all day last time but now somehow I couldn't recover fast nowadays. What's wrong with me?

Anyway, I'd read Timothy Tiah's blog just now, and there is one line that attracted my attention "True happiness is when we can live in the present without recollection of the past and fear of the future". What is true happiness and do we actually truly happy on everything that happened around us? He said he asked his 5 years old son on are you happy today, and the reaction from his son was a wow to him and I felt kid at this age truly accept what they had, everything I guess without any complaint. I salute kids, and why on earth we as an adult are not truly happy on what we had?

Being truly happy isn't that hard as a kid, you are happy when you play with your favourite person or you are happy because you just had an ice cream and yes, it will make you happy for the rest of the day. However, as an adult, are you sure you are happy with just an ice cream? To be honest, I am happy when I had dessert whenever I am freaking sad or emotional, but this is just an instant moment and I still feel sad whenever I couldn't solve a problem or whatsoever! So, TRULY HAPPY!? THen again, my point is we shall learn from kids, having truly happiness will make life simple and good enough!

So, should we choose to be happy or truly happy? I choose TRULY HAPPINESS instead. (Hope so!?)

Alright, shall end here.

xoxo
Lydia Kang

No comments:

Post a Comment