Friday, September 7, 2018

The adventurous of Lydia: It is not FREE!

Hello Hello!

I am back on track for all these. So, yesterday was the day we planned to go for one-day trip in Singapore city. First, we had lunch at Chinatown, I was queuing for their famous chicken rice, 1 Michelin star ok! BUT I am not recommended for.

I just don't understand the taste of it. Chicken rice without chicken rice taste (white rice, basically). Nah! Just a BIG NO for me!!

Second stop: National Galley Singapore (IS NOT FREE!!)
 We really have so much fun in this gallery!

 Join kids activities..

 And HELL we don't really understand all these at ALL!

We were like nah! too old for all these and kids were really damn happy when they saw all kinds of buildings, structures, colours and etc.

 And soundsss of a pot. =__=

 And all we were interested was the wall behind (made of crayon)

LOL!

 Looking at some kids running around while Jen photographing me! HAHAHA!




180cm effect!
All you need is to have a great photographer around while travelling!

Third stop: St. Andrew Church!

So, after realising that the gallery wasn't free, we sneaked out to pay a visit to St. Andrew Church. We were talking about our friend's joke while walking toward the church, joke of how we used to tease Lily! HAHAHA *inside joke*


Trying to take a picture of me with the church and end nah! I need more practices. Some said practice makes perfect! Teehee!

 And seriously why my eyes look so tiring. Damn!

Fourth stop: Esplanade
Adopting instead of buying!
Walking around the area and having fun talking and walking.

Life isn't that bad anyway.

Fifth stop: PS Cafe


 High tea before going for the event!

Just chocolate nut thingy! So long never blog so I wouldn't remember every food name already.
I will remember it starting today, I promise!


Sixth stop: the EVENT!
And bought a heel and blouse for brata's wedding next 2 weeks!

I am kinda excited to go for the wedding after bought my heel and blouse!

16 September 2018 will be the wedding day, stay tuned for more updates. *I hope*

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment