Thursday, April 14, 2011

New video!!

Update:
MY VIDEO IS ALL RIGHT NOW!! PLEASE DO WATCH IT, THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!

Update:
Sorry for causing some inconvenience, the video I'd uploaded seem not working for some of you! ARGH! Got mad on it, and it state block or something! What is happening now? I don't get it actually! Still figure out. I'll upload a new one tonight or probably tomorrow if the video is successfully uploaded!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yea! A new video is finally up here. I'd just realise that I didn't make any new video since last year September. WOW! That's was pretty long time. I mean I do make some video during this 7 months, but I didn't even post up once during these months. My bad I know!

But anyway, now it's time to enjoy my video! Is a bad one, and I used the same song that I made for my cooking tutorial! I'm gonna search for a suitable song for the rest of my video..



Do you enjoy it?

Hope you like it!!!

PS: I can post this up earlier actually, but due to some upload problem I delay it! And I spent like 5 hours to upload this! It really freak me out sometimes!

No comments:

Post a Comment